Watermelon, Arugula and Feta Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Looking for a quick and easy recipe this week?
This is one of my favorites, and its healthy as well!
What you’ll need:
- 1 Block of Feta (not crumbled)
- 1 Seedless Watermelon
- 1 Bag of Baby Arugula
- 2 Lemons
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
What to do:
- Cut watermelon into 1/2 inch cubes. (keeping the size consistent will make the presentation much more appealing.)
- Cut the feta into 1/2 inch cubes. (keeping the size consistent will make the presentation much more appealing.)
- Combine feta and watermelon into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, squeeze the juice of two lemons. Add the olive oil and whisk until you achieve a smooth consistency. Mix in the salt and pepper.
- Toss arugula into watermelon and feta combo.
- Add in vinaigrette mixture and mix well.
- Serve and Enjoy!