VOF will be taking on Dallas, TX in just a few short days! Today we bring you a wish list dedicated to all things Texas. Stayed tuned for a weekend guide to Dallas following our trip :).
1. If there’s anything you absolutely need to know about the VOF gals, it’s our shared passion for Friday Night Lights. What better way to get in the mood for a weekend in Texas than the soundtrack? #TexasForever
2. A sturdy cross body is essential for exploring any city. This mint version at ModCloth is from one of our favorites, The Cambridge Satchel Company.
3. We’ve already established our obsession with vintage marquee lights. This lonestar state-shaped version perfects it.
4. Visiting Texas doesn’t require an authentic Stetson, but we plan to pay a little tribute with this San Miguel hat.
5. That said, we definitely won’t shy away from quality cowboy boots. Hello, Lucchese!
6. We’re not sure if Dallas is considered to be in the Southwest, but we do know this stunning rug would look great in a Texas ranch home.
7. Go ahead and say no to this arrow bracelet. At just $11, we dare ya.
8. No visit to Texas would be complete without some delicious BBQ. We plan on making a pit stop at Pecan Lodge to see if it measures up to Franklin’s.
9. We’re gonna pretend it’s cool enough in Dallas to wear these jeans… #wishfulthinking
Leather satchel purse
Dorothy Perkins gold jewelry
Vintage Marquee Lights Texas Vintage Marquee Light