Whenever I talk about baking a grapefruit, most people look at me like I’m crazy, but trust me, this is SO EASY and absolutely DELICIOUS. Whether your looking for a light dessert as we head into spring or something new for breakfast, you’re going to want to try this!
What you’ll need:
- Large Grapefruit
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Your choice of toppings: Whipped Cream, Vanilla Ice-Cream, Granola and Greek Yogurt are some of my favorites!
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Cut the grapefruit in half against the grain
- Use a knife to section the grapefruit
- Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon of brown sugar on each half of the grapefruit. (You can use less or more depending on taste)
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, until the grapefruit is warm and juicy
- Top with your desired topping. For dessert, I love a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice-cream. For breakfast, a scoop of greek yogurt and a sprinkle of granola is great!