1. Sugar Paper Just a Little Notecard Set | 2. Nicholas Kirkwood Orange & Gold Horn Heel Sandals | 3. Collette Ishiyama Diamond Studs | 4. Proenza Schouler Lunch Bag Frosted PVC Clutch | 5. Topshop Satin Stripe A-Line Dress | 6. Ray-Ban Foldable Clubmaster Sunglasses | 7. Alicia Marilyn Rope Stacked Rings | 8. Orange Polka Dot Floral Print Mini Skirt | 9. Astor Dining Chair | 10. Lush Orange Blossom Solid Perfume
M & I are prepping for our road trip next week to see C & S (did I mention we’re excited?????), so this week’s wish list is dedicated to our favorite summer road trip essentials:
1. Although luggage tags aren’t exactly required for a road trip, these tags provide some rugged inspiration.
2. Obviously we’ll be needing a map to take on the open road. Since we’ll most likely be using Google Maps for this venture (and every other time I leave the house), we found a map that can get by on looks alone.
3. Sunscreen is a must for anyone who wants an equal tan on both sides of their face (read: everyone). This low-maintenance BB cream is perfect for our laid-back journey.
4. This iPhone case speaks for itself. (And don’t forget your charger!)
5. Sunglasses. Duh.
6. Layers are essential for air-conditioned car situations, especially those with a warm-bodied male in tow. This sweater is verging on blanket status, so we support it.
7. There is nothing I love more than a shift dress when on a road trip. This tie-dyed number has just the vibe I’m going for.
8. This leather backpack is enough incentive to pack lightly.
9. No road trip would be complete without some caffeine. We’ll be needing this store locator.
$150 – julesb.co.uk
$7.58 – topshop.com