We’ve somehow managed to whittle our wish list down to a mere eight pieces (for this week, at least…). Here’s a peek at what we’ve been drooling over lately…
1. L-O-V-E these marquee letters from Restoration Hardware
(though at $199 each, I’ll be picking my letters wisely)
2. I’ve always loved Louis Sofas, this one
caught my eye on One Kings Lane this week.
3. The summery maxi skirt from Reiss
is doing everything right.
4. These shades originally caught my eye on Fancy
. Maybe it’s the flower crown, but I can’t.stop.thinking.about.them.
5. Did I miss the part when Williams Sonoma
started selling rugs? Either way, I’m on board.
6. DVF has convinced me to jump on the lucite train with these sandals
7. This clutch
triples as a shoulder bag AND a crossbody. What more does a girl need?
What’s on your wish list? Check in next week for more lust-worthy picks.