1. Miu Miu Cotton and Silk-Organza Peplum Tank | 2. OPI Nail Lacquer in Lucky, Lucky Lavender | 3. Tiffany & Co. Heart Tag Earrings | 4. Holden Collection Small Table Lamp | 5. Irving Place Pete’s Wing Chair | 6. Fiurica Oversized Satin-Trimmed Pique Coat | 7. Kate Spade Inspired Dinner Party | 8. Floral Delacorte Bangle | 9. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh | 10. Dolce & Gabbana Lace-trimmed Strech-Silk Satin Robe | 11. Kate Spade Rialto Place Sally | 12. Finn 18k Yellow Gold Love Knot Ring | 13. Free Valentine’s Printable!
1. Washed Batwing Sleeves Denim Shirt | 2. Manolo Blahnik Suede Carolyne | 3. Mendham Antique Mirror Glass Table Lamp | 4. Morgan Collection Isle of Aran Throw | 5. Waffle Knit Circle Scarf | 6. Thick Chain Plated Short Necklace | 7. Rani Cat’s Eye Frame | 8. Corduroy Moto Pant | 9. Loretta French Country Curved Back Gray Tufted Salon Chair | 10. Givenchy HDG Mini Top-Handle Crossbody Bag | 11. Rifle Tin Recipe Box
1. MARC BY MARC JACOBS cosmetic purse | 2. Muuto unfold yellow lamp | 3. Thakoon woolen coat | 4. Jonathan Saunders Emilie Tulip Print dress | 5. L Occitane hand cream | 6. Topshop blurry check pencil skirt | 7. MAC Cosmetics nail lacquer | 8. Crystal chair smoke | 9. AllSaints Manifest Boot | 10. Deux Lux heart shaped handbag
1. Norm White Small Light | 2. Threshold Iron Wire Table | 3. Petralux Vintage Chandelier Earrings | 4. Orb Copper Shaker | 5. Tory Burch Isabel Top | 6. Evelyn K Cheetah Print Infinity Scarf | 7. Cheers Letterpress Coasters | 8. Pastel Pop Jumbo Glossy Lip Pencil | 9. It by Alexa Chung | 10. Lanvin Floral Brocade Full Skirt
1. Black Drape-Front Leather Jacket | 2. Lexington Authentic Knitted Throw | 3. Hagar Short Hurricane | 4. Jade Jagger Gold-Plated Arrow Stud Earrings | 5. NYX ‘Rumor’ Faux Lashes | 6. Dolce & Gabbana Short Dress | 7. Valentino Bow-Embellished Velvet Loafer | 8. Boots No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder | 9. 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Mini Satchel with Gusset | 10. Troubadour Tuck Dress
VOF will be taking on Dallas, TX in just a few short days! Today we bring you a wish list dedicated to all things Texas. Stayed tuned for a weekend guide to Dallas following our trip :).
1. If there’s anything you absolutely need to know about the VOF gals, it’s our shared passion for Friday Night Lights. What better way to get in the mood for a weekend in Texas than the soundtrack? #TexasForever
2. A sturdy cross body is essential for exploring any city. This mint version at ModCloth is from one of our favorites, The Cambridge Satchel Company.
3. We’ve already established our obsession with vintage marquee lights. This lonestar state-shaped version perfects it.
4. Visiting Texas doesn’t require an authentic Stetson, but we plan to pay a little tribute with this San Miguel hat.
5. That said, we definitely won’t shy away from quality cowboy boots. Hello, Lucchese!
6. We’re not sure if Dallas is considered to be in the Southwest, but we do know this stunning rug would look great in a Texas ranch home.
7. Go ahead and say no to this arrow bracelet. At just $11, we dare ya.
8. No visit to Texas would be complete without some delicious BBQ. We plan on making a pit stop at Pecan Lodge to see if it measures up to Franklin’s.
9. We’re gonna pretend it’s cool enough in Dallas to wear these jeans… #wishfulthinking
Leather satchel purse
Dorothy Perkins gold jewelry
Vintage Marquee Lights Texas Vintage Marquee Light
1. We’re obsessed with the hat collection of local artist Kristin Diable. So much so, we’re adding this hat to our wishlist.
2. We’re never opposed to combining humor and fashion.
3. Bucket bags are on trend this season. This Tory Burch version is our pick.
4. Need a new make up bag? This one can pull double duty as a clutch.
5. Remember the open shelving we mentioned earlier this week? Here’s a stunning, non-permanent option for any kitchen.
6. Seriously needing a pedicure this hump day. Not just for my toes, but also my sanity.
7. These cat-eye lovelies prove life really is better through rose-colored glasses.
8. We’re feeling reminiscent of the early seasons of Mad Men with this flattering and feminine skirt.
Rag Bone rag bone dress
Brian Lichtenberg crew neck sweatshirt
Tara Jarmon pleated skater skirt
Ann Demeulemeester crown hat
$1,085 – ln-cc.com
$1,085 – ln-cc.com
Miu Miu cateye sunglasses
Bottega Veneta leather toiletry kit
Essie nail polish
Russell Pinch Joyce Cabinet
We’ve somehow managed to whittle our wish list down to a mere eight pieces (for this week, at least…). Here’s a peek at what we’ve been drooling over lately…
1. L-O-V-E these marquee letters from Restoration Hardware (though at $199 each, I’ll be picking my letters wisely)
2. I’ve always loved Louis Sofas, this one caught my eye on One Kings Lane this week.
3. The summery maxi skirt from Reiss is doing everything right.
4. These shades originally caught my eye on Fancy. Maybe it’s the flower crown, but I can’t.stop.thinking.about.them.
5. Did I miss the part when Williams Sonoma started selling rugs? Either way, I’m on board.
6. DVF has convinced me to jump on the lucite train with these sandals.
7. This clutch
doubles triples as a shoulder bag AND a crossbody. What more does a girl need?
8. If colored denim is starting to bore you, pick up a pair of these lovelies. (Also from MSGM, we’re jonesing for these tie-dye shorts.)
What’s on your wish list? Check in next week for more lust-worthy picks.
MSGM cropped trousers
Reiss long skirt
Diane Von Furstenberg high heels
Lauren Merkin crossbody purse
St. Germain French Country Natural Oak Louis XVI White Sofa
Hair on Hide Rug, Beige
Vintage Illuminated Marquee Letters
Sunday Somewhere Matahari Brown
$200 – generalpants.com.au
$200 – generalpants.com.au